Application and Portfolio submission deadlines:
October 1, 2019 and February 1, 2020
LOG ON NOTE-When you log on to work on your portfolio after your initial registration go to MY PROFILE and CLICK the EDIT buttons on the right edge of your profile page. DOCUMENTS for Download are on the QUICK LINK tab at the top of the page.
DON'T FORGET TO CLICK SUBMIT AT THE BOTTOM OF YOUR PROFILE.
Steps in the Process:
- Apply for certification by creating a membership and uploading appropriate documentation.
Pay the $95 application fee.
- APPLICATION is reviewed by your organization's Partner Certification Review Committee (PCRC)
- When application is approved by the PCRC you become a CANDIDATE for certification.
- Begin creating your PORTFOLIO by uploading assessments, documents and your integration paper. Pay the $165 candidacy fee.
- When complete, your PORTFOLIO is reviewed by your PCRC. The PCRC may ask for more information or offer guidance to strengthen your portfolio.
- Then the portfolio is forwarded to the National Certification Review Committee (NCRC) and then to the Alliance Commission for final approval.